Should I use a public adjuster for fire damage?
When you notify the insurance company of your claim, the insurance company assigns one of their adjusters to evaluate the fire damage and looks out for their interests. It is logical that you should have an adjuster of your own to take care of you and your interests. If you are like most people, you have not really read, nor do you fully understand your insurance policy provisions. You may not know everything to which you are rightfully entitled under the terms and provisions of your insurance policy for fire damage to your property.
Marinilli Associates understands your insurance policy completely, and we make sure that we ask for and that you receive, everything that you deserve and paid premiums for, from your insurance company. Just as you hire a professional when you have a medical, legal, or financial problem, so should you hire a professional who represents you, and you alone, when you have an insurance claim for property damage due to a fire.
What can you expect from Marinilli Associates?
Recovering from a fire in your home or business can be an overwhelming process. Even the smallest of fires can lead to a complicated insurance claim, especially when the additional damages caused by smoke and water are factored in. The majority of policyholders are not experts in insurance terminology so the claims process can often turn the recovery into a painful and frustrating experience. Public adjusters can help to alleviate this pain.
When you enlist the assistance of the public adjusters at Marinilli Associates, you are turning your fire insurance claim over to someone with years of experience in successfully preparing, documenting, and settling property damage claims. Our public adjusters know the ins-and-outs of the fire insurance claims process and will be there with you every step of the way. With a public adjuster on your side, you can ensure that every detail of your claim is properly prepared and submitted.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in your best interest. As your advocate, we ensure that both you and your fire damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company. Contact Marinilli Associates Public Insurance Adjusters, and entrust your fire insurance claim into the very capable hands of our public adjusters. Let our team secure you the most comprehensive financial recovery under the terms of your property insurance policy.
We Specialize In...
- Fire Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Water Damage
- Storm Damage
- Residential Loss
- Commercial Loss
Summary of Our Services
1. Address your immediate questions and concerns about the fire damage.
2. Prioritize immediate and future needs due to the fire re: housing, protection, etc.
3. Inform the insurance company of your fire damage/our representation.
4. Establish and maintain professional line of communication with insurance company adjuster.
5. Thoroughly research your policy and coverage for fires.
6. Meet with the insurance adjuster to establish scope/extent of the fire damage.
7. Complete precise, detailed repair and/or rebuild estimates.
8. Gather documentation and prepare all property inventories.
9. Prepare business interruption, loss of rents, additional living expenses and replacement receipt documentation.
10. Present estimates, inventories, documentation of the fire damage to insurance adjuster.
11. Meet with insurance company to achieve a settlement which maximizes your coverage and protects your interests.
Free Incident Review!
Have you experienced property damage? Report the details of your property loss for a free assessment from our licensed public adjusters.