Should I use a public adjuster for winter snow damage?
When you notify the insurance company of your claim, the insurance company assigns one of their adjusters to evaluate your winter snow damage and looks out for their interests. It is logical that you should have an adjuster of your own to take care of you and your interests. If you are like most people, you have not really read, nor do you fully understand your insurance policy provisions. You may not know everything to which you are rightfully entitled under the terms and provisions of your insurance policy for winter snow damage to your property from things like ice dams.
Marinilli Associates understands your insurance policy completely, and we make sure that we ask for and that you receive, everything that you deserve and paid premiums for, from your insurance company. Just as you hire a professional when you have a medical, legal, or financial problem, so should you hire a professional who represents you, and you alone, when you have an insurance claim from winter snow storms and ice dams.
What can you expect from Marinilli Associates?
Marinilli Associates assists with documenting, preparing, and settling Winter Snow Storm Damage Claims after your property has suffered damage from snow and ice dams.
Winter snow storms can create massive destruction and leave a wake of damage. When damage occurs from snow and ice dams, it can open the door to complicated ambiguities with insurance coverage during the adjustment process. In the aftermath of a disaster, many priorities come to mind:
Protecting your property.
Getting your business or home back to normal.
Securing adequate financial recovery.
We Specialize In...
- Fire Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Water Damage
- Storm Damage
- Residential Loss
- Commercial Loss
How do I get what I’m entitled to from my Storm Damage Insurance Claim?
Many homeowners and business owners do not collect all the money they are entitled to simply because they don’t know the ins-and-outs of the insurance claim process. Wind damage insurance claims can be a hassle whether the damage to your property is large or small. Important things to remember about windstorm losses:
Differences between wind and flood coverage can make recovery complex.
Widespread disasters spread claim representatives thin, making resolution difficult.
Consider hiring a public adjuster to make a full recovery.
A public adjuster will work exclusively for you, the policyholder, and not the insurance company in filing and settling a wind damage insurance claim. Whether or not you choose to enlist the help of a public adjuster, it is your responsibility as the policyholder to document and prove your wind damage claim to your insurance company. If your property has suffered windstorm or hurricane damage, contact Marinilli Associates for assistance with your insurance claim.
Summary of Winter Snow Damage Services
1. Address your immediate questions and concerns about the winter storm damage from snow and ice dams.
2. Prioritize immediate and future needs due to the winter storm damage re: housing, protection, etc.
3. Inform the insurance company of your winter snow storm damage/our representation.
4. Establish and maintain professional line of communication with insurance company adjuster.
5. Thoroughly research your policy and coverage for damage from snow and ice dams.
6. Meet with the insurance adjuster to establish scope/extent of the damage from snow and ice dams.
7. Complete precise, detailed repair and/or rebuild estimates.
8. Gather documentation and prepare all property inventories.
9. Prepare business interruption, loss of rents, additional living expenses and replacement receipt documentation.
10. Present estimates, inventories, documentation of the winter snow damage to insurance adjuster.
11. Meet with insurance company to achieve a settlement which maximizes your coverage and protects your interests.
Free Incident Review!
Have you experienced property damage? Report the details of your property loss for a free assessment from our licensed public adjusters.